Cell phones have been put in the Class 2B by the World Health Organization. This means there’s a possible cancer risk.
Also in the 2B Class of 2011 are these winners:
- Bracken Fern
- Carpentry and Joinery (well, shit.)
- Chlorine (laundry and pool)
- Red Dye 9 (eat your M&M's!!)
- Red Dye 2 (mmmmmm, fruit punch.)
- Blue Dye 15 (again with the M&M's.)
- Marine Diesel Fuel
- Dry Cleaning
- Engine exhaust from gasoline engines
- Being a firefighter
- Human papaloma virus
- Low frequency magnetic fields
- Pickled vegetables
- Ceramic fibers
- And a bunch of stuff I can't pronounce.
The moral of the story is this: ANYTHING YOU DO WILL GIVE YOU CANCER.
Have a great weekend.